The symposium on “Plastics Heritage“ provides an interdisciplinary forum for all aspects of plastics history. The aim is to bring together people from different areas of plastics heritage in order to deliver and to obtain new insights in and from the different topics and to elucidate their significance also for possible modern developments.
Symposium "Plastics Heritage"
- Plastics history (polymers, plastics, processing, applications, companies)
- Plastics heritage (in art, design, everyday’s and technical objects, architecture)
- Collecting plastics objects
- Conservation of plastics heritage (artefacts, technical heritage, material characterisation)
- Conservation with polymers (adhesives, coatings etc.)
- Documentation, reproduction (archives, data bases, digital scanning, 3D-printing etc.)
- Silvia Garcia Fernandez-Villa, Madrid
- Virginie Kollmann-Caillet, Oyonnax
- Susan Mossman, London
- Thea Van Oosten, Amsterdam